Developing initiatives with an international body supporting social enterprises and reconciliation.
Specialist facilitator with the Centre for Peace Building and Reconciliation (CPBR), on their Youth Passions for Peace programme.
Recent Individual and Collective Learning and Development
- Sophie; Power and Privilege International Intensive Training with the Centre for Nonviolent Communication, USA. With Miki Kashtan, Roxy Manning, Sarah Peyton.
- Sophie, Sarri, Ceri, Paul; From Conflict to Interdependence - The Neuroscience of relationship, UK. With Sarah Peyton.
- Thaya, Paul, Sarri; Convergent Facilitation and The Art of Facilitation, Poland. With Miki Kashtan.
- Sarri, Living and Integrating Full Embodiment (LIFE), Germany. With Robert Gonzales.
- Sarri, Ceri; Radical Exploration of Inclusion, Power and Privilege, online, with Martha Lasley and Roxy Manning.
- Sarri; Certified Resonant Trauma Response Practitioner, Sarah Peyton
- Thurka; NonViolent Communication International Intensive Training, Sri Lanka, with Dunia Hatagekimana, Sabine Geiger, Jim and Jori Manske.
- Christina; the Living School, White Supremacy and Me
Some of our past work
war and post-war contexts
schools and pupil referral units
women’s groups and mens groups
religious and faith groups (various)
state and non-state armed groups
activist and change groups
local and international NGO's
festivals and gatherings
local government sector
at home, with family and our communities
UK, Europe, Middle East, Sri Lanka, Nepal, USA, Brazil, S.Africa, India
Types of work include
mediation (peer, needs-based, community, restorative, NVC)
anger, trauma and grief work
teaching and facilitating
community and race relations
personal coaching and support
organisational change and development
individual and collaborative research and action research
Child Protection with Conflict Transformation
national government policy review and consulting
independent advisor to Met. police and Home Office
project design, delivery, monitoring, evaluations
consultant with charities and NGO's
theatre and drama based workshops
hate crime intervention and prevention
reconciliation and peace building