At OpenEdge we believe the way we make change is fundamental to the change we hope to see.
We work with individuals, organisations,
groups and communities
to decolonise and grow transformative, interdependent cultures, developing
dynamic, inclusive ways
of co-existing and walking towards
Things are not getting worse, they are getting uncovered.
Are you looking for support with...
- Conflict in your personal life, work place, organisation, community?
- Decolonising your project or workplace?
- Developing a systemic approach to access, inclusion and equality?
- Collaboration, decision making, communication, change processes, organisational or feedback systems?
- Developing skills and capacities to bring about transformation personally, professionally or within your organisation or community?
We begin in the knowledge that we are essential, and how we are impacted matters. With the simple act of reaching out in curiosity - connecting to the experience of each other as part of our own experience - we begin restoring connectivity and flow back into more alive systems of human encounter.